CBD has many virtues thanks to all its active ingredients. It has become much more popular recently and is now used in new forms.
Indeed, we can see that CBD can now be found in cosmetics. These are proving to be very effective due to the different actions that CBD can have on the skin.
Organic cosmetics based on CBD strengthen the skin's natural defenses, repair damaged cells and also replace those that have been destroyed.
This is due to the fact that CBD contains fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and a large number of nutrients.
In order to have a broader idea of the effect of CBD on our skin:
- Disinfects and purifies the skin
- It revitalizes and moisturizes
- It repairs hands/feet and nails
- Reduces skin blemishes
- Stimulates cell regeneration
- Tightens the skin
- Helps reduce pores and blackheads
However, the active ingredients of CBD do not stop at improving the skin but also the hair fiber. Indeed, CBD allows:
- Soothe the scalp
- Smooth the hair fiber (facilitate styling)