Organic CBD oil 8%, Broad Spectrum, Ginger, 10ml
Organic CBD oil from hemp, without THC, is beneficial for the body and mind.
Broad Spectrum oil is extracted using a special process that removes THC and its derivatives. It retains the same properties as Full Spectrum, its surrounding effect is just less extensive, i.e., synergy with tetrahydrocannabinol molecules.
Its consumption is safe, according to the 2017 WHO report.
BENEFITS OF CBD OILS:
- Can help alleviate anxiety and stress by regulating the production of serotonin and dopamine in the brain. Thus, it can promote pleasure and good mood which directly results in calming stress and anxiety.
- Helps to soothe pain and muscle spasms by acting directly on the cannabinoid receptors in the brain. Similar to neurotransmitters, when stimulated by an intake of cannabis they will produce a body response that calms pain and inflammation. Thus, you can use it to alleviate muscle and joint pain as well as pain related to menstruation.
- It can also help you fall asleep and thus improve your sleep quality.
- Not being addictive, it can alleviate the desire to smoke by taking a few drops as needed. It will act in the same way as for stress and pain.
- Is likely to reduce nausea as well as skin problems.
The extraction process allows the extraction of all the substances of the plant, such as:
Cannabinoids: CBD, CBDA, CBC, CBG, CBN
Terpenes: A smaller number with their own properties mainly related to smell and taste. They act in synergy with cannabinoids and flavonoids.
Flavonoids: Pigments responsible for the green color of hemp, they act in concert with cannabinoids and terpenes.
INGREDIENTS: Coconut oil MCT, Cannabis Sativa L. of which CBD, Organic ginger extracts, CBD (%): 8
CAPACITY: 10 ml, or approximately 200 drops.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Sublingual use. Place the number of drops under the tongue and let it be absorbed between 30 and 60 seconds, ideally after meals and in the evening.
- Duration of action 15 to 30 minutes. Effects 2 to 4 hours.
Depending on your needs, start with a small dose of a few drops and gradually increase to reach your optimal dosage.
We recommend that you spread your consumption over the whole day, morning, noon and evening.
Here are the recommended doses from "Juliana Birnbaum and Leonard Leinow, CBD: A Patient's Guide to Medicinal Cannabis - Healing Without the High, North Atlantic Books, 2017"
Mild: Between 0.5 mg and 20 mg per day (depending on weight)
Medium: Between 10 mg and 100 mg per day (depending on weight)
High: Between 50 mg and 1500 mg per day (depending on weight)
Amount of CBD per drop 4 mg.
Amount of CBD per bottle 800 mg.
Even if the WHO considers CBD to be safe, it recommends not to exceed a dose of 1500 mg per day
ATTENTION! CBD is not a medicine. It only acts on the symptoms and does not cure.