Natural cold saponified soap, Figuerai Sauvage, 90g
Go for a walk in the Mediterranean and let yourself be guided by the floral and fruity notes of the fig trees. Let yourself go for a moment of deep delicacy.
Its main virtues:
- Organic sunflower oil with softening properties.
- A natural fragrance that evokes fruity and fig trees notes
- Glycerin to protect the skin
Cold saponified soap:
- 100% natural and 72% organic
- Certified organic by Ecocert according to the COSMOS standard
- 6% greased
- Natural fragrance evoking notes of fresh and powdery figs
- Organic copra oil for hardness
- Organic sunflower oil for softness
- Vegan, without palm oil and without synthetic ingredients
Directions for use:
- Formulated mainly for adults and older children. It is perfect for washing hands, body and face.
- Be careful not to get it in your eyes. If this happens, rinse with plenty of water.
- Let the soap air dry between uses. Keep it away from heat and light, ideally on a soap dish with a hole in it to prevent it from melting too quickly.
Glycerin**, Parfum, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Limonene***, Linalool***, Tocopherol, CI 77007, Kaolin, CI 77491, CI 77499.
*Ingredients from Organic Agriculture
**Processed from organic ingredients
***Naturally present in essential oils
100% of the total is of natural origin
72% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
An artisanal method that preserves the maximum properties of the ingredients. The virtues of the fattening oils are therefore preserved, allowing the soap to keep its emollient, softening, protective, and nourishing properties. This method limits the energy impact by using little electricity and water.
Made in Paris, France