Natural cold saponified soap, Orangeraie oubliée, 90g
Find refuge in a plantation of orange trees and let yourself be intoxicated by the sweet scent of neroli. Citrus and rosemary notes complete this generous bouquet and help transform your shower into a dance of the senses, between softness and vitality.
Its main virtues:
- Organic sunflower oil with softening properties.
- A natural fragrance that evokes notes of orange blossom.
- Glycerin to protect the skin.
Cold saponified soap
- 100% natural and 72% organic
- Certified organic by Ecocert according to the COSMOS standard
- 6% greased
- Natural fragrance evoking notes of orange blossom
- Organic copra oil for hardness
- Organic sunflower oil for softness
- Vegan, without palm oil and without synthetic ingredients
Directions for use:
- Formulated mainly for adults and older children. It is perfect for washing hands, body and face.
- Be careful not to get it in your eyes. If this happens, rinse with plenty of water.
- Let the soap air dry between uses. Keep it away from heat and light, ideally on a soap dish with a hole in it to prevent it from melting too quickly.
Sodium cocoate**, Aqua, Sodium sunflower seeds**, Glycerin**, Parfum, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Limonene***, Kaolin, Linalool***, Citral***, Tocopherol.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
**Processed from organic ingredients
***Naturally present in essential oils
100% of the total is of natural origin
71% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
An artisanal method that preserves the maximum properties of the ingredients. The virtues of the fattening oils are therefore preserved and allow the soap to keep its emollient, softening, protective and nourishing properties. This method limits the energy impact by using little electricity and water.
Made in Paris, France