Natural cold saponified soap, Le Pavé Scrub, 90g
The Pavé Scrub is the ideal organic cold soap to wash while exfoliating your skin.
Its main virtues:
- Organic sunflower oil with softening properties.
- Poppy seed & Rhyolite: two natural exfoliants that restore softness and radiance to your skin.
- Glycerin to protect the skin.
Cold saponified soap:
- 100% natural and 74% organic
- Certified organic by Ecocert according to the COSMOS standard
- 9% greased
- Scented with a synergy of therapeutic regenerating essential oils of Geranium Egypt, Pink Berry and Lemon Mint
- Exfoliates the skin with the fine grain of rhyolite to exfoliate all the small imperfections of the body & poppy seeds to exfoliate the rougher parts of the skin such as hands and feet
- Gently cleanses with organic sunflower oil and organic shea butter
- Generously foams thanks to organic coconut oil
- Vegan, without palm oil and synthetic ingredients
Directions for use:
- Formulated mainly for adults and older children. It is perfect for washing hands, body and face.
- Be careful not to get it in your eyes. If this happens, rinse with plenty of water.
- Let the soap air dry between uses. Keep it away from heat and light, ideally on a soap dish with a hole in it to prevent it from melting too quickly.
Sodium cocoate**, Sodium sunflower seeds**, Aqua, Sodium shea butterate**, Glycerin**, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Mentha citrata herb oil, Pumice, Pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, Schinus molle oil, Papaver somniferum seed*, Linalool***, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Limonene***, Tocopherol
*Ingredients from Organic Agriculture
**Processed from organic ingredients
***Naturally present in essential oils
100% of the total is of natural origin
74% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
An artisanal method that preserves the maximum properties of the ingredients. The virtues of the fattening oils are therefore preserved, allowing the soap to keep its emollient, softening, protective, and nourishing properties. This method limits the energy impact by using little electricity and water.
Made in Paris, France