Natural cold saponified soap, Lagon Etincelant, 90g
Sunbathe with the scents of amber, ylang ylang and monoi. All you have to do is dive into this Tahitian bath
Its main virtues:
- Organic sunflower oil with softening properties.
- A natural fragrance that evokes amber notes of ylang-ylang and tiare flower.
- Glycerin to protect the skin.
Cold saponified soap:
- 100% natural and 72% organic
- Certified organic by Ecocert according to the COSMOS standard
- 6% greased
- Natural fragrance evoking amber notes of ylang-ylang and tiare flower
- Organic copra oil for hardness
- Organic sunflower oil for softness
- Vegan, without palm oil and without synthetic ingredients
Directions for use:
- Formulated mainly for adults and older children. It is perfect for washing hands, body and face.
- Be careful not to get it in your eyes. If this happens, rinse with plenty of water.
- Let the soap air dry between uses. Keep it away from heat and light, ideally on a soap dish with a hole in it to prevent it from melting too quickly.
Sodium cocoate**, Aqua, Sodium sunflower seeds**, Glycerin**, Parfum, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Limonene***, Linalool***, Geraniol***, Tocopherol, CI 77492, Benzyl salicylate***, Benzyl benzoate***, Farnesol***.
*Ingredients from Organic Agriculture
**Processed from organic ingredients
***Naturally present in essential oils
100% of the total is of natural origin
72% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
An artisanal method that preserves the maximum properties of the ingredients. The virtues of the fattening oils are therefore preserved, allowing the soap to keep its emollient, softening, protective, and nourishing properties. This method limits the energy impact by using little electricity and water.
Made in Paris, France